Institut Intergalactique Atom Index du Forum

Institut Intergalactique Atom
Voilà la page de cette merveilleuse alliance qu'est l'IIA!!^^

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Cash Out Facebook Credits

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Institut Intergalactique Atom Index du Forum -> flood -> cours
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
laurbetsi

Masculin
Point(s): 131
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cash Out Facebook Credits Répondre en citant

Cash Out Facebook Credits
> DOWNLOAD

Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other EditRelated wikiHows How to Transfer a Visa Gift Card Balance to Your Bank Account with Square How to Cancel an SBI Credit Card How to Pay Off Credit Card Debt How to Check Your Credit Card Balance How to Apply for a Credit Card Balance Transfer How to Use a Credit Card How to Get a Cash Advance From a Visa Card How to Cancel a Credit Card Payment How to Convert Credit Card Points to Frequent Flyer Miles How to Activate a Chase Credit Card Sources and Citations Show more. Its much easier to just dump all the hassle of dealing with international currencies onto Facebook and just price it in credits. Whats it worth to turn off the ads on her page? Whats it worth to have a proper customized landing page? What would it worth in the future to be able to communicate with these 8m+ people in the future when Facebook could limit the # of communications, the length of the communications, or the style/type of communications, or the ads shown against the communications? 100k? 50k? 200k? 10 cents per user per year? One post office stamps worth per year, 44 cents, thatd be $3m? 4 cents? 300k? Thats one Facebook page. i mean, for me thats the appeal. SKG September 23, 2010 at 3:54 pm The other advantage of credits are that they are currently $0.10 each. Laurie Siegel September 24, 2010 at 10:00 am This would be the time to create buzz the Facebook movie (The Social Network) is opening in just a few days. This is why Amazon accepts nearly every form of payment on the planet except PayPal. 2) They are not very smart, or already suffer from a god complex thanks to their size and huge PR machine. I imagine that this purchase would fall under the same guidelines. It would be just like, say, a prepaid phone card. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. And in this case, email/web/open standards are insufficient to develop substitute goods. xoxoteiras . I dont think they are good at figuring out what the long-term user experience should be and then implementing it. Credits on the platform are only one revenue stream. Ruthless yes, but no one else is even close. (80 points to a dollar, why not use 100?) I dont think empty accounts will be a major limitation. Buyers Note: Buyers can receive a 100% refund of their store credit if a cash-out request is made within 30 days of purchasing store credit. Facebook can then keep track of your account and settle up with Zyngo on a much larger scale, avoiding the credit card transaction costs. Users cant earn FC in any way other than buying them from Facebook. eFukt . ← Foreclosure Wave Hits Cash Buyers,Too Bad Arguments Against Tax Increases → 54 responses to “Can Someone Explain Facebook Credits toMe?” JB September 23, 2010 at 1:54 pm I think theres a case to be made the FB can make a lot of money with Credits. tippygolden September 23, 2010 at 7:36 pm Credit feels like more fun !!! Ummm ,,, I guess thats why AIG FP was on a roll. I think the odds of me purchasing FB credits after that is pretty low, since I know they can go away at random. Facebook takes the 30% cut for providing the platform for gameplay and, most importantly, being the host that brought you and your 500 million friends together to play. oops The page you were looking for doesn't exist You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved Take me back to the home page . Steve September 23, 2010 at 3:36 pm Thats an interesting point but the answer is going to vary by state. 3. tippygolden October 1, 2010 at 1:11 pm I an wary of Facebook & and more so with JKs posts. Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)Click to email (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)MoreClick to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Like this:Like Loading 5a02188284
facebook project for us historywww.facebook new email id.comhow much does facebook pay for a million likeshack email id of facebookwhat to do if your facebook is hackedreset facebook app iphoneto make a account on facebookactivation key for facebook password finder v2.9.8facebook group photo appfacebook new mobile app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Institut Intergalactique Atom Index du Forum -> flood -> cours Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation